Friday, December 29, 2006

Up To My Ears in Bubble Wrap

......and boxes and tape. Did you know bubble wrap comes on big rolls? I had no idea. I have found some really weird things in our house, like a coffee urn. Honey? Do we really need this? And, why did you have one in the first place? Oh, it was given to you. Again, WHY?

I have been to the Goodwill donation station more times in the last two weeks than my cat has visited the litter box in the last two days. I found out today that Sears needs to special order the kit to stabilize our washer before we move it - which consists of four bolts - and will take 5 to 10 days. We are moving in four days, including weekend and holidays. It doesn't look like the washer is going to make the moving truck.

These details are boring. How about some pictures? December was a busy month. There was a the certain birthday of a certain child turning six years old.



The Birthday Girl





Birthday party with 18 kids. EIGHT. TEEN.





Opening a present with her cousin, the cutie pie with the adorable pigtails.





The traditional birthday seafood. She ate one coconut shrimp this year, and didn't want any more.





Santa brought a bike!





She's a good rider already.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww! So sweet! My little girl just turned six on Christmas day. Your daughter is so cute!

A coffee urn? When I read that I searched my brain for a reference and came up with...my grandmother's church bazaar...early 1980's. :)

Lady M said...

What a beautiful little lady!